Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
How to Charge Cell Phone Battery Externally-Non Removable Cell Phone and Broken Charger Port
In this generation that we live in, cellphones are commonly used and have become an essential device for everybody. At every sight, be it on a car, train, supermarket, or street, you will see people intimately on their phones. Cell phones are widely and preferably used because of their attribute of portability. The power of the Cellphones lies in the batteries, and this has helped people maneuver with them freely. To keep on enjoying this privilege, your battery needs to be changed regularly. This sometimes proves to be a problem as you recharge your phone. The problem might be the battery or the phone charging system. Now how do you charge your battery under various circumstances?
How to Charge Mobile Cell Phone Battery Externally
Among the worst experience that you may have, is having a dead cellphone battery when you need it most. The worst of it all will be when you have an emergency at hand. You may have forgotten your charger, or you are at a place where it is difficult to access the charging point. This article has you covered by just improvising simple life hacks, and all will be well.
1. The first step you will do is remove the battery from the device. This will enable you to access connection points to the battery. This is much easier if the battery is removable.
2. Buy or find a 9-volt battery or some AAA’s. The power in this battery is DC, unlike that which is direct from electricity which is AC. The AAA’s power will charge the phone’s battery by taking advantage of the law of physics, where it converts energy. The reason behind charging the battery and not connecting the 9 Volts battery is because the wrong amount of amperage or voltage may damage the phone’s system.
3. From the batteries, identify the positive and negative connections. The positive and negative are usually marked for the household batteries. A cellphone battery normally has four connectors, and it becomes difficult to identify their charge. For most cell phone batteries, the positive is assumed to be the one closes to the edge, and the furthest is negative. The middle is in place for temperature regulations.
4. Compare the battery of the one to be charged with the AAA to see if it can provide enough power. Most cellphone of this age requires at least 3.7V DC to charge. The AAA Model has 1.5v each, which you connect four of them in series to meet the minimum requirement of the cellphone battery.
5. Get some wires that are identical and should be insulated except for the ends where our connections will be.
6. Join by taping or clamping the wires from the battery providing charge to those receiving charge. This may require spacious time, and the wires may get hot. After connecting the AAA’s in series, connect the negatives of the batteries to the negative of that to be charged, and similarly positive is connected to positive.
7. The battery will charge after some time, though not fully charged.
How to Charge Non-removable Cell Phone Battery Externally
Dealing with this case is much more complicated since the battery is non-removable.
1. The very first thing is to remove the battery. To remove, you will either de-solder the internal battery or tinker. This will require tools and skills. If you have no skills, you will need an expert on board who understands how lithium batteries work. Otherwise, the battery may end up damaging.
2. Find the plugs of the battery and look for the positive and negative terminals.
3. Having your USB cable, leave the standard USB plug at the opposite end, plug it into your computer, and cut off the other end.
4. After doing this, strip off about an inch of the wire to the core, which should contain four code wires (Red, Black, White, and Green). The color varies depending on the cable and manufacturing organization. What is really important is the coded cable in red and black.
5. Expose the actual wires out of their sheaths by removing the colored housing a quarter of an inch.
6. Separately twist all the wires in their color code so that black is with black and red together with their companion. This is done for safety to avoid short-circuiting.
7. This cable will connect to the already identified terminals of the battery to the USB port and leave the battery to charge.
Its weakness is that most home walls, cars, and power sources cannot regulate the battery charging cycle. All it does is give a steady voltage and ampere supply. This supply may be over or undercharge, which is potential damage to the battery.
How to Charge a Cell Phone Battery With a Broken Charger Port
Most common and the reason why you may have a broken charging port is; the metallic surface of the charging port and the USB are not in contact, or if in contact, their intercourse is not good. The cause of the weak union may be deterioration caused by continuous plugging in and out of charger cable or manufacturing defects. In such a case, before anything, clean up the port by blowing to remove any dust. If the problem persists;
1. Switch off your gadget and get the battery out.
2. Get a small pin and try to align the misaligned ports in the phone carefully.
3. If the charging pin is misaligned, align it in a slow and gentle manner.
4. Put back the battery and charge your phone.
How to Charge Cell Phone Battery Without Electricity
There are several options for you can power up your cell phone battery without electricity, as listed below.
1. You can charge your cell phone battery with your laptop
2. Charge using a solar-powered charger
3. Charge using a hand crank charger
4. Use an external battery pack
5. The cell phone battery can as well be charged with a fully charged laptop.
In conclusion, the best thing you can do in a situation dealing with power is to consult the expert to avoid further damage to the cellphone, its battery, and the hazardous effects of mishandling the battery. You should also observe care when charging your cellphone battery.?Acknowledge the amount of voltage you are to use and battery specifications to determine whether the charger is best to be used.