Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
Three test methods to distinguish the quality of 18650 battery
The current market for 18650 battery is chaotic. There are defective 18650 batteries pretending to be A-product batteries, and the phenomenon of fake and genuine ones occurs from time to time. Now there are only three simple methods to distinguish between good and bad 18650 batteries, allowing you to quickly distinguish between bad batteries.
1. Prepare the multimeter, touch the positive and negative electrodes of the 18650 battery respectively, and perform a simple voltage test. Generally, the voltage of the genuine 18650 battery is about 3.20V, the 18650 battery of the A product is about 3.8V, and the broken 18650 battery is fake. Generally it is low voltage or no voltage. If it is a fake battery, its voltage output is 0V. A simple comparison based on the voltage test results can distinguish the quality of the battery.
2. Prepare the internal resistance tester and put the 18650 battery on the internal resistance test fixture to test the internal resistance. The fake 18650 battery has no internal resistance or the internal resistance is very small, while the 18650 battery of the A product has a normal internal resistance. Below 30 milliohms, a simple comparison based on the test internal resistance results can also distinguish the quality of the battery.
3. If you want to know more about the quality of the 18650 battery, prepare the battery capacity cabinet. After putting the battery into the cabinet, set the process steps and the battery parameters in the corresponding specification, and carry out the capacity test. The A product is divided into capacity. After the capacity is in line with the standard.
Precautions for testing the quality of 18650 battery:
1. Be sure to make records during the test and conduct data statistics to facilitate data comparison and analysis.
2. Be sure to make a mark during the test for easy identification, and at the same time, be careful not to short-circuit the battery to avoid hurting people.