Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
Precautions in the use of two wheeled battery products
Two wheeled battery manufacturers tell you that with the maturity of electric vehicle technology, not only electric vehicles have become rich and diverse, but also various smart electric vehicles have entered the consumer market, and the batteries carried by electric vehicles are also becoming more and more abundant. Let's take you Learn about the precautions in the use of two wheeled batteries.
1. Storage requirements: The two wheeled battery manufacturer tells you that in an environment with a temperature of 25±5℃ and a humidity of not more than 50%, the erosion of the aluminum foil by air and water vapor must be avoided during transportation.
2. This product is divided into two types, A and B. The key features of each are: Type A is black in appearance, and the conventional coating thickness is 4~8μm on both sides, and the electrical conductivity is more prominent; Type B is light gray in appearance, conventional The thickness of the coating is 2~3μm on both sides, the coating area can be welded with less layers, and the coating machine can recognize the jump gap.
3. Type B (gray) carbon-coated aluminum foil can be used for ultrasonic welding directly in the coating area. The manufacturer of two wheeled battery tells you that it is only suitable for welding the electrode tabs of the wound battery (the pole piece is up to 2-3 layers), but the power of ultrasonic, Time needs some fine-tuning.
4. The heat dissipation of the carbon layer is worse than that of the aluminum foil, so it is necessary to fine-tune the belt speed and baking temperature when coating.
5. Two wheeled battery products have a considerable improvement in the comprehensive performance of lithium batteries and capacitors, but they cannot be used as the main factor to change the performance of certain aspects of the battery, such as battery energy density, high and low temperature performance, high voltage and so on.