Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
Conditions of use for two wheeled battery
A two wheeled battery is a battery whose electrodes are mainly made of lead and its oxides, and the electrolyte is a sulfuric acid solution. In the discharge state of the two wheeled battery, the main component of the positive electrode is lead dioxide, and the main component of the negative electrode is lead; in the charged state, the main component of the positive and negative electrodes is lead sulfate.
Conditions of use for two wheeled battery:
1. Avoid direct contact between the battery and the metal container, and use acid-proof and heat-proof materials, otherwise it will cause smoke or burning.
2. Use the specified charger to charge under the specified conditions, otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, deflate, leak, burn or rupture.
3. Do not install the two wheeled battery in a sealed device, otherwise it may break the device.
4. When using the battery in medical equipment, please install a backup power supply other than the main power supply, otherwise the failure of the main power supply will cause injury.
5. Keep the battery away from devices that can generate sparks, otherwise the spark may cause the battery to smoke or burst.
6. Do not place the two wheeled battery near a heat source (such as a transformer), otherwise it will cause the battery to overheat, leak, burn or rupture.
7. When the number of batteries in the application exceeds one, please make sure that the connection between the batteries is correct, and the connection with the charger or load is correct, otherwise it will cause the battery to rupture, burn or damage the battery, and in some cases, it will hurt people.
8. Take special care not to let the battery hit your feet.
9. The specified use range of two wheeled battery is as follows. Exceeding this range may cause battery damage.