Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
Components of Rechargeable Li-ion battery
The Rechargeable Li-ion battery charges faster and lasts longer, and the higher power density enables longer battery life while being lighter. Today let's take a look at the components of a lithium-ion battery.
Components of Rechargeable Li-ion battery:
Steel shell/aluminum shell/cylindrical/flexible packaging series:
1. Positive electrode - the active material is generally lithium manganate or lithium cobalt oxide, nickel cobalt lithium manganate material, and electric bicycles generally use nickel cobalt lithium manganate (commonly known as ternary) or ternary + a small amount of lithium manganate, pure Lithium manganate and lithium iron phosphate are gradually fading out due to their large size, poor performance or high cost. Rechargeable Li-ion battery manufacturers tell you that the conductive current collectors use electrolytic aluminum foils with a thickness of 10-20 microns.
2. Diaphragm - a specially shaped polymer film with a microporous structure that allows lithium ions to pass freely, but electrons cannot.
3. Negative electrode - the active material is graphite, or carbon with a similar graphite structure, and the conductive current collector uses an electrolytic copper foil with a thickness of 7-15 microns.
4. Organic electrolytes - carbonate-based solvents in which lithium hexafluorophosphate is dissolved, and gel electrolytes are used for polymers.
5. Battery shell - divided into steel shell (square type is rarely used), aluminum shell, nickel-plated iron shell (used for cylindrical batteries), aluminum-plastic film (soft packaging), etc. Rechargeable Li-ion battery manufacturers tell you that there are batteries The cap is also the positive and negative terminals of the battery.