Fax：(+86) 769 2229 0098
ADD：Tonghui Road, Dongcheng Science Park,
Greenway New Energy
ABOUT US PRODUCTS NEWS Scan QR code to follow
Analysis of 10 advantages of LEV Battery
Let you understand the following 10 advantages of LEV Battery:
1. Long cycle life: The charge and discharge rate of LEV Battery is 1C. Its cycle life is greater than or equal to 500 times. However, even if lead-acid batteries are discharged at 0.5°C and charged at 0.15°C, their cycle life is less than or equal to 350 times, and the capacitance is less than or equal to 60%.
2. Good low-temperature discharge performance: LEV Battery can work normally at -25°C, and the capacity can reach 70% of the standard. Lead-acid battery can reach 50% capacity at -10°C, but it cannot work normally at -25°C.
3. Strong charging capacity: When a fully charged LEV Battery is placed for 2 months, its capacity is greater than or equal to 80%, while a lead-acid battery is placed for 2 months, which is only 40%-50% of the nominal capacity.
4. Great perseverance. LEV batteries are only 30% heavier than lead-acid batteries, so they are more durable under the same voltage and capacity.
5. High specific energy: As the volume of the LEV Battery is only 30% of the lead-acid battery, the energy reserve of the LEV Battery is greater than that of the lead-acid battery under the same space usage.
6. Wide operating temperature range: LEV Battery can work at -25C-55C, while lead-acid battery can only work at 10C-40C.
7. Short charging time: LEV Battery can be charged under high current, and the charging time only needs 4-5 hours, while the lead-acid battery needs 8-10 hours.
8. High environmental performance: Compared with lead-acid batteries, LEV Battery is a very environmentally friendly product. Lead-acid batteries contain a large amount of lead, which is a heavy metal harmful to the human body and the environment.
9. High current discharge: LEV Battery discharges at a high current at 1C, and the capacity is only 60% of the rated capacity.
10. High current discharge does not affect cycle life: LEV Battery1.5C multiplier high current discharge does not affect cycle life. The lead-acid battery is discharged at a high current of 1.5C. Its cycle life is only 30%-40% of the nominal cycle life.